Movéo manages professional ground transportation and a global network of chauffeurs.
As local operators manage metal and the inconvenient flat tire, Movéo drives a progressive vision for the industry—a driver-driven business that encourages chauffeurs to become owners while additionally incenting them to convert to more efficient energy sources and vehicles.
Movéo operates out of the Biltmore, the five-star 1920s luxury hotel in Coral Gables, Miami. Here—procedure, process, and business relations are set to order as we:
• Qualify and train professional chauffeurs globally
• Plan logistics for custom group itineraries
• Create a bespoke customer care platform to ease communication between chauffeurs and passengers
• Administer driver-to-passenger communication with GPS-enabled tracking and SMS mobile alerts
• Reward loyal customers with mileage, points and complimentary services
• Handle fussy luggage detail
• Organize your good time
Transierge International, MovéoMiami's operating partner, has been the premier limousine service of South Florida and the exclusive transportation provider for the Biltmore Hotel for over 16 years.
Movéo vehicles and chauffeurs abide by local and statewide regulations, inspections and licensing authorities to ensure that our passengers receive the highest standards in safety and reliability. When our passengers are traveling abroad, our operators offer various security options, to be discussed accordingly.
National Limousine Association (NLA)
Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)